FRONT DESK CLERK
We are not currently hiring front desk clerks.
We are continuing to take applications for part-time work this summer.
Our maintenance workers are responsible for keeping our grounds beautiful. Our campers often comment on the cleanliness of the park, and we rely on them to keep it that way. This position is full-time and may be year-round with peak hours between March and November.
The tasks for this position include:
- painting, staining, and otherwise maintaining buildings as needed
- use of push-mower, weed-eater, and other tools to maintain a neat and orderly appearance of the grounds
- digging, sawing, and other groundskeeping duties as assigned
- picking up litter as needed
- pumping LP gas
- delivering crates of firewood (may weigh up to 25-30 pounds) to sites
- escorting campers to their sites and assisting with backing in
- safely operating a golf car while on the park
- answering questions asked by guests when possible and referring guests to an appropriate employee when necessary
Successful candidates for this position will:
- be available during the day, holidays, and weekends as these are our busiest times and therefore non-negotiable
- be able to lift and carry 30 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- have a valid driver's license
- be on time and capable of taking direction
We are not currently hiring for utility workers.
We are accepting applications for workampers for our 2019 season. Please email a resume and cover letter to Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Come to our office daily between 8am and 8pm to complete an application. We will be hiring as we receive applications from qualified candidates and being training as soon as possible.
Please do not call to discuss the position or your application. We will contact you for an interview.