FRONT DESK CLERK
We are not currently hiring for front desk staff.
Our housekeepers are responsible for keeping the park beautiful! Their hard work is commented on by many of our campers. This position may be full or part-time and is year-round, with fewer hours between November and April.
The tasks for this position include:
- cleaning campground lodgings in a timely fashion, allowing guests to check-in on time
- cleaning bathhouses at least once daily (more during peak season and holidays)
- cleaning public buildings
- making beds in lodgings
- sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing, and polishing as needed
- use of checklists to make sure your work is correct and complete
- safe use of appropriate cleaning procedures and products
- picking up litter as needed
- helping lead activities for children and adults on weekends and cleaning up afterwards
- answering questions asked by guests when possible and referring guests to an appropriate employee when necessary
Successful candidates for this position will:
- be available during the day, holidays, and weekends as these are our busiest times and therefore non-negotiable
- be able to bend, stoop, walk safely over uneven ground, and climb bunk ladders
- be able to lift and carry 30 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- have a valid driver's license
- be on time and capable of taking direction
We are not currently hiring for maintenance.
We are not currently hiring for utility workers.
We are currently seeking one workamper or workamping team for our 2018 season. Please contact Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are seeking a workamping position.
Come to our office daily between 8am and 8pm to complete an application. We will be hiring as we receive applications from qualified candidates and being training as soon as possible.
Please do not call to discuss the position or your application. We will contact you for an interview.