Golf Cars and Motorized Scooters
We do not rent golf cars to our campers.
If you wish to bring a golf car or scooter of your own, we ask that you bring the following:
- Proof of insurance, preferably associated with the vehicle itself
- Driver's licenses for anyone who will be operating the vehicle while on the park
Please let us know when you arrive at the office if you have brought a golf car or scooter with you, as we need you to complete the Golf Car/Motorized Scooter Policy and get a pass to display on your vehicle while you are on the park.
Don't own a golf car but want one while you're here? Call Beverage Tractor at 540/337-1090. They're right up the road from us and will bring a golf car here for you. If you choose to rent from Beverage, please be aware of the following:
- All the same rules will apply; you will need to bring proof of auto insurance to our office
- We will need to see driver's licenses for anyone operating the golf car on the park
- You will complete and abide by the rules and restrictions in our Golf Car Policy
- You will display a golf car pass while on the park
- We will not accept your golf car from Beverage. Campers who wish to rent golf cars from Beverage must be on-site to accept delivery and when Beverage comes to pick up the car. If they arrive with a golf car and the recipient has not yet checked in, we will refuse delivery.